Wednesday 10 March 2010

Peach chutney

We had a few leftover peaches last week, so I chopped them up and put them in with a bunch of other ingredients and left them to "marinate" overnight in vinegar, sugar and spices. I've done this in the past with mango chutney, and it improves the flavour... and because I was feeling tired and lazy, but the peaches needed to be chopped up or they were going to go nasty. The peach chutney is a refreshing change to mango chutney.

I adapted this recipe over at the ABC website:

75g brown sugar
70ml red wine vinegar
6 -7 large firm peaches cut into chunks
2 tblsp sultanas
1 chopped onion
1 small diced capsicum
1 tblsp lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
1 tbsp curry powder
1/4 teasp mustard seeds
1/4 teasp salt
1/4 teasp pepper

1. Combine brown sugar, red wine vinegar, peaches, sultanas, onion, capsicum, lemon juice, ginger, curry powder, mustard seeds, salt, pepper. Leave over night.

2. The next day, bring mixture to the boil in a saucepan and boil rapidly for 15 - 20 mins until the mixture is thick and syrupy

3. Transfer to sterilised jars and process in a water bath to seal.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone here I want to share this testimony how Dr clement help me,i was having a small penis and weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife for 5 minute and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in bed i cannot even last 5 minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because i can not satisfy her,,i was always thinking and searching for a solutions everywhere and i came across a testimony of Mr LUCKY testifying that DR clement helped him to enlarge his penis,i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of using his herbal cream, my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 11.5 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or call+2347051758952 Thanks for Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage.I am really grateful sir.
Dr. clement can also cure all others of infection disease with herbal medicine list of my work
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ASTHMA
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} MONEY SPELL
10 IMPOTENCE

christopher Baxter said...

A great and awesome write up. An all time relevant article.