1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, Beth from Little Women (which I always find amusing, given my small stature). I have never read the book though.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? No, I got them out 2.5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. All through my undergrad years I was perpetually sick with colds and chronic tonsilitis, always always tired. Since I've had them out my health and energy have increased by a gazillion percent. I have only had 4 colds since then!
3. Would you bungee jump? Erm, no. Two feet on the ground for me, please.
4. What is your favorite cereal? Porridge. Creamy porridge with fruit, like apricots. But in summer I'm a weetbix with a sprinkling of muesli type girl.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? No, I'm lazy. I don't untie them when I put them on either, unless I absolutely have to.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? If I have to go a traditional ice cream, then butterscotch. But my favourite is berry sorbet (not strictly an ice cream)
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their posture
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? How I always have to be go-go-go. I think I inherited that from my dad. The art of just chilling out is something I have never aquired.
9. What's the last thing you ate? Teddy bear biscuit and a cup of coffee
10. What are you listening to right now? The air conditioner in my office
11. Last movie you watched? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
12. What did you dream about last night? My two pet rats
13. What book are you reading? Well open in front of me is a book called "The Neurology of Eye Movements"... unfortunately not exactly light reading for a Sunday morning...
14. Summer or winter? Winter. Definitely winter. And how awesome is this wintery Melbourne weather in the middle of summer?!
15. Do you have any special talents? Not really. I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none!