Monday 18 February 2008

One Sassy Apron - Sent!

I decided to get my sassy apron swap apron done early because I'm sending it overseas. I posted it today! I had to keep the weight of the package below 250g or postage was going to go up a whole lot. I decided to send the curried carrot soup recipe that I made last week with Kate. It's one of my favourites, but I decided to halve the amount of cayenne pepper that I added because it nearly knocked my head off when we had it for dinner. You can read some background behind the apron here. With the apron, there are pockets on the side panels and on the front next to the sheep (behind the dessert print are the pockets) - I made the pockets invisible so as not to disrupt the desert scene ;) The apron is reversible, so if a sheep and tree is too extreme, or if it gets dirty, then my recipient can just flip it over and have some little clouds.

4 comments:

Frieda said...

That is a really nice apron. Whoever gets it will be happy. Hope the one you receive is as nice.

whit said...

I absolutely adore this apron. It totally speaks spring. Frieda is right, whoever gets it will be happy, it is beautiful.

zenegra online said...

Hi,
I like that Apron.. Really very cute..
Thanks for posting this blog...

Medicine said...

With the apron, there are pockets on the side
panels and on the front next to the sheep.