It's time to sign up for the Fall Sassy Apron Swap! I've participated in the last two (spring and summer) and they've been fun and challenging. It's interesting reading someone's blog, finding their likes and dislikes, and trying to make an apron that would suit them. I'm really excited about this one. Autumn is my most favourite season! I love the colours of the plants, I love the weather, I love the fruit and vegetables that are in season in autumn.
Here is are list of requirements for the next swap (abridged):
1. It has to be a hand made full coverage apron. The fabrics must be 100% cotton.
2. The apron must be durable (this doesn’t mean heavy fabric just it must stand up to washing, wiping hands and messy cooking.)
3. The apron’s theme is Fall or Autumn.
4. Since it if for the baking season, a hot pad or pot holder must be included.
5. You must include your favorite pie recipe.
6. Your aprons must be in the mail by September 1st.