- Craftzine: The ultimate idea and tutorial site!
- Craft apron: I made a couple of these for cousins of mine at Christmas. A fantastic tutorial. I want to make one for myself.
- Tissue box cover: This looks so easy. Why haven't I made myself one sooner? My office would be so much cooler with one of these.
- Tutorials for what to do with old pillowcases.
- Vegbee does some awesome tutes. I really want to make this scoodie!
- Or maybe try out this scoodie... (instructions down the bottom of the page)
- Baby softshoes
- ... and bibs.
- One Red Robin's pencil and notebook holder: Great idea! She makes such lovely things!
- A zippered wristlet. For when I go down to the pub, dont' want to carry a whole bag, but don't want to lose my wallet either.
- A simple sling bag that looks very pretty.
- A snack bag. Such a great idea and so quick and simple! I love my snacks but hate using those ziplock bags all of the time.
Thursday, 3 July 2008
My favourite sewing tutorials all in the one spot
Ack! I have several links to tutorials of things I want to make (or have made and want to remember where I found them), but I just can't keep up. So I'm dumping them here in a central location.