You will need:
- Ripe bananas - one per person, and maybe some spare too. They are popular!
- Chocolate - about 4 squares per banana. Alternatively, you could use chopped mars bar!
- A sharp knife
- Aluminium foil
- Make a slit along the length of each banana
- Push the chocolate into the banana, right down into the flesh. Push the banana together to close it up again.
- Wrap in aluminium foil.
- Cook for approximately 15 mins on a slow-moderate part of your BBQ, turning once (after the mains are out and the BBQ is cooling down, I put my bananas on).
Image by exactfare instead of me, because it's not BBQ time in southern Australia at the moment :-(