Sunday 28 February 2010

Doing the sweet and savoury swing

On the weekend I tried out this 'Capetown Fruit and Vegetable Curry' from my Sundays at Moosewood's cookbook. Given that the ingredients list included many sweet things like apricots, apricot conserve, apples, raisins and bananas, I was a bit concerned that it would be too sweet for my liking. A bit too extreme. But the vegetables and yoghurt dressing really balance it really well, and it does fall right into the middle of both sweet and savoury, without going too far either side. It was new and different for me, and I was impressed.

1 comment:

susan said...

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. Every router and modem has login credentials and a default IP address that allows you to access the settings. 192.168.l.254 is one such IP address used to access settings of routers like TP-Link, 2Wire, ADSL routers, 3Corn routers and Westel ADSL moderns to name a few.