- I have just received one of the most beautiful emails ever, it even brought tears to my eyes. One of those messages that lets you know that you're on the right path even though you can't quite see where you're headed.
- Watching my two little furry rats bound all over the place in excitement over some pieces of freshly cut apple.
- Thinking of the sponge Gib and I will bake this afternoon for his mum's birthday. It will have a lemon curd filling, which I have never made before. I love being able to share food with other people and have a whole lot of fun making it at the same time.
- Looking out the window to a mass of eucalypts, hearing the currawongs and Eastern spinebills singing and the sunshine pouring through my window.
- Dancing in my PJs: going out dancing is fun, but who can beat the awesome music that you get to choose and the comfort of pyjama pants.
- Gib: There's nothing more fun hanging out with your best buddy, is there? You can't even begin to measure the happiness that real, solid friendship brings. It outlasts everything else.
So I'm going to pass the Tree of Happiness onto: Katie, Hoppo Bumpo, Gina, Leah, Jodie and Alex, who all have terrific blogs (quick - go check 'em out!) and who have all left kind words for me recently.
I hereby bestow the 'Tree of Happiness' award upon you and hope you will accept by listing six things that you are happy about right now... and passing the honour on to six other bloggers!